Chicago, Illinois

www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information he was entrusted with. As a result Joe-Barr-Attorney has his clients pay the price for his conduct and are labeled as thieves. A client of Joseph Barr is Keller Williams Realtor Barbara Bolla whose husband, Tony Troxel was found to have defrauded clients of $80,000 and was suspended as a result.

Joseph Barr and Associates, 501 W Broadway Ste 2080, San Diego, CA 92101, client realtor Tony Troxel was found to have committed fraud when he stole $80,000 from clients. Barbara Bolla had to close her office, Futura Properties, and now works for Keller-Williams-La-Jolla after having been found by a San Diego jury to have beaten a 74 year old woman last December.

Joe Barr is a San Diego unethical attorney which places his clients at risk for distributing private information and stealing.

Had an Experience with Joe Barr Attorney?

Comments

Pale Rider BS
Tampa, Florida, United States #677622

Poor Darren Chaker. Looking at jail time for Bankruptcy Fraud. Now he's mad at Joe Barr who kicked Chaker's mom's ugly ***.

Threatened with Jail by Edward Parkes OF Harcus Sinclair Harcus Sinclair "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..." Read more Becker Law Office - BECKER BREACH OUR CONTRACT! Becker Law Office "I HIRED BECKER LAW TO HANDLE MY CAR ACCIDENT THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT! I WAS HIT TWICE BY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE BACK N APRIL! I DID NOT KNOW BECKER..." Read more Jonathan D Sweet Esq Boston Attorney Jonathan D Sweet Esq "I hired Jonathan D Sweet to represent me in 2 Personal Injury cases. While I was interviewing potential attorneys in Rhode Island Jonathan Sweet showed up on my google search...." Read more Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master Harcus Sinclair "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Jomashop - Damaged watches, poor customer service Jomashop " I want other customers to be clear, JOMA SHOP are heinous and I will never ever purchase with this company again. My fossil watch was delivered to me with..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more