Joe Barr Attorney - Joe-Barr-San-Diego
www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information he was entrusted with. As a result Joe-Barr-Attorney has his clients pay the price for his conduct and are labeled as thieves. A client of Joseph Barr is Keller Williams Realtor Barbara Bolla whose husband, Tony Troxel was found to have defrauded clients of $80,000 and was suspended as a result.
Joseph Barr and Associates, 501 W Broadway Ste 2080, San Diego, CA 92101, client realtor Tony Troxel was found to have committed fraud when he stole $80,000 from clients. Barbara Bolla had to close her office, Futura Properties, and now works for Keller-Williams-La-Jolla after having been found by a San Diego jury to have beaten a 74 year old woman last December.
Joe Barr is a San Diego unethical attorney which places his clients at risk for distributing private information and stealing.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unethical Attorney
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..."
- "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..."
- "So my boyfriends grandma likes her little cute snacks such as chocolate covered graham crackers from Starbucks. I figured she had some key lime pie flavored ones, so it's been..."
- "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."